Monday, October 22, 2007

Back to work

Well, we've been back from the trip for about four days now, but without the requirement from work to return to PST, I'm still going to bed at four or five every morning.

Thought I had better finish up posting our pictures, before the goog swallows me up again.

It was a great trip. I wish that Hong Kong was less smoggy; I'm not sure if I could live there if it is always like that. And Japan was very interesting, and incredibly beautiful, but I think I would tire quickly of the constant attention to manners and protocol.


Tokyo, Kyoto, Hong Kong 2007

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are unreal! What brand/model camera did you use?

vanessa cardui said...

Hey Aaron,

Thanks for sharing your trip photos. I love the one of Susan with the gaggle of business-guys! Lots of nice garden shots in there, too. The food looks scary-weird,though; or could I just be revealing my parochialism?

boots said...

Ken, I just use a crappy point and click that I like because it fits in my pocket. Keep in mind that I have color corrected most of these in photoshop. I mostly use the hue/saturation and brightness/contrast features.

Mom, I'll admit the japanese food at the kaiseki place was weird, but everything else was good.