Monday, November 03, 2008

Moved to the SF Google office

As of last Monday, I've permanently moved to the Google San Francisco office. A few of us from my team moved up at once to establish the remote northern outpost.

I'd really gotten tired of the 1.5 hour commute each way to Mountain View. Instead, I now go about 15 minutes by subway followed by 10 minutes by skateboard. Other options are a 20 minute bicycle ride or 10 minute motorcycle ride. It's also great to be able to do things after work in the city.

Reminder: This blog is now about personal stuff only. I've moved posts about my work to a new site.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the collective of city programmers.

NeilK said...

I moved both work and home up here in late September. We should get together sometime.