Monday, February 04, 2008

Mom knows best

...what has been hurt can be healed, what has been torn in pieces can be put together, what was dysfunctional can be imagined into something better, what was crushed can be built up again, even by a mollusk (given enough available calcium) ... VOTE, dammit.

http://bugyou.blogspot.com/2008/02/its-super-duper-tuesday.html



BTW for any Californians reading: I just found out that the democratic primary is open this year. That means that if even if you haven't registered democrat, you can still show up at the poll and vote!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know I really like your blog. Keep it up :)

vanessa cardui said...

Thanks for the notice! btw, being a poll volunteer was quite an experience, deepening both my enthusiasm for and skepticism of the electoral process.

Unknown said...

So Firefox told me to update this morning, which I did, and after it restarted, I see this add-on for something called Greasemonkey... I like me some add-ons, so I read what it had to say, then I noticed that it was created by some dude named Aaron Boodman. Aaron Boodman? Not a common name, maybe it's the guy I went to high school with (Mission Viejo 1995)? Naw, what are the chances of that? So, is it you? Huh, huh? If so, how the heck are you, what have you been up to? If not, nice job with the add-ons and what-not... sorry to bother you!

Anonymous said...

Aaron,

LOVE the dom-drag script! And for years I've used JS merely for form validation. DUH...on my part.

-Bill

thcharacterguy@hotmail.com